Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's under control

I think that I've finally figured out how to deal with this insane semester that I've been having. If I get to school around 7, hours before everyone else, I can get ridiculous amounts of work done. Getting there really early puts me in the zone by 7:30. There is no one around to distract me or talk to me in the office and no one is awake so I don't get phone calls, text messages, emails, or gmail chat messages. By the time everyone else shows up to the office I'm already balls deep into something and my concentration is less likely to be broken. The only problem is that it's 7 in the morning. It's difficult to get up at 6 in order to get here by 7 and even more difficult to stay awake once the morning coffee wears off. Another disadantage is the food situation. I eat breakfast before I leave and then I'm starving again at 9:30. This causes me to eat way too much food. So the kinks are still being worked out.

This leads me to my next topic. Since I will have a little more free time at night, I need to start crafting again. I haven't done anything since Christmas and I got this brand new sewing machine that I haven't even plugged in yet. I have like 3 or 4 crochet projects that are half done, pretty fabric to make pillows and a few other odd jobs. These are all projects that are waiting to be done, i.e. no money needs to be spent in order to finish them. Which one do I do? smells like a poll!!!


by the way still no laptop......i'm waiting for hard drive enclosure #2 to arrive. if this is the wrong one again i'm gonna grab a razor and take a hot bath.

1 comment:

Unclepalooza said...

Hello Niece.
Maybe this weekend, if you're feeling crafty, you can take some measurements and sew me up a nice outfit.