1. Severely burned my scalp down the shore and now have a serious dandruff problem.
(So i tried to find a picture to put here.....don't EVER google image "burnt scalp". The nastiest shit just came up and now I feel dirty)
2. Being fat and lazy. I swear on my life I am never going to be out of shape again. The soreness felt from working out after not working out for months on end is unbearable and I do it to myself all the time. I get on these kicks where I work out non-stop for a few weeks and then I stop for 6 months. I started working out again on Monday and I am so sore!!!!!! I have to hold on to the walls when I sit down to take a piss. I waddle down the street. It hurts putting my arms over my head to put my shirt on. I think that this pain is enough motivation to never get out of shape again. I've been watching a lot of "Losing it with Jillian Michaels" show to keep myself motivated. The people on that show are always so pathetic and worthless and it gives me inspiration. Like I need any more after seeing that picture recently taken of me in a bikini. I almost threw up.
3. Living in a dorm with no key. My current residence is the ΔΓ house at CMU. I don't have a key so I am always at the mercy of someone else for being let in. There are some things that I don't miss about college, especially living in dorms. They all smell the same, it's weird. Where I'm staying looks something like this.
4. My left ear has been clogged since July 24th. The first day the pain was unbearable and since then, it is just annoying and sometimes painful. I probably should go to a doctor, but I just don't feel like it.
5. Why the fuck is wedding photography so expensive???? We started looking at photographers....holy shit!!! The prices are outrageous! "You can't put a price on your memories. The photos will last forever." blah blah blah. FUCK ALL OF YOU!
6. Driving around in a car with no a/c. Every time I drive anywhere I have to deal with gross back and ass sweat soaking through my clothes.
7. Not having any money. Please god someone find me a job!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment