Monday, August 2, 2010

Photography...this is getting serious

Holy shit...we booked the photographer.  There's no backing out now.  This thing is happening.  I booked Nina Perini for photography.  Check out her stuff here if you're really interested.  I suggest you wait until we do our engagement session though.  Who likes looking at people they don't know being all romantic and mushy?  Certainly not me.

I chose her because she was reasonably priced, had great pictures and included all of the goodies that I want in the package.  This includes an engagement session which will be happening some time soon I hope.  I hope October at the latest.  A.J. and I are ridiculously white and so we want to still be somewhat tan for the pictures.  There's nothing worse than the instant gag reflex when looking at pictures of yourself.

I plan on following these guidelines to make myself look good.


Stay tuned for the next chapter in the wedding planning!  Until then, it's time for A.J. to find a DJ  (hey it rhymes!).  The entire fun of the night rests in his hands.  Let's hope he does a super job!!

No comments: