At the moment, I am stuck in Pittsburgh for an unknown amount of time. I don't want to speculate on how long I will be here because I've been saying "not much longer" for months and I'm still here. I'm doing the best that I can and working hard. I'll be done when I'm done.
My last blog I said that we had booked the photographer. What I actually meant was that I had found a photographer. The photographer is actually booked now. We signed a contract and everything. Holy shit!! We're on our way!
We have also picked the color scheme. It's going to be aqua and red. It looks really nice, check it out!
As of today, we picked the song for our first dance, but I think I'm going to keep it a secret for now. I can tell you that it might be "Total Eclipse of the Heart". You're all just going to have to wait and find out.
Next on the list for me is to think about flowers I guess? I really have no idea the order in which things should be done. My approach has been to take care of the big stuff and then work my way to the details. Hopefully A.J. can pay a visit to the manor in the next week so we can figure out what we're doing about music. I think that we've decided that we're definitely NOT doing a band. We want to create a playlist for the entire night and just have someone be the M.C. I love my music and dancing so I don't think I would entrust the fun of the entire night to a D.J. playing random shit.
One of the first things that we did is think of a guest list so we would have a rough idea of how many people we were going to invite. Then we booked our venue and that guest list needs to be cut in half or else we're never going to be able to recover from the debt. Just kidding! But seriously, if you're thinking about whether or not you want to come, just don't come. I probably don't like you anyway.
Eventually I'll have to start trying on wedding dresses. I've already been looking and I was thinking something along the lines of this:


No comments:
Post a Comment