I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and do a 25 random things list. I've given this some serious thought because I feel like most people I know are already aware of my quirks and embarassing traits. So I tried to think of things that people don't know. This shouldn't be a surprise, but a lot of them are about bodily functions. Apparently it's all I think about.
1 One year for halloween, I dressed up like Drew Carey because I was obsessed with his show. I even convinced Korynn to dress up like mimi.
2 I blow my nose in the shower because I think the heat and moisture help clear me out -sorry meg :)
3 For years I tried to suppress my farts, and now that I don't care anymore, no sound ever comes out.
4 I love mushrooms!!!!!!!
5 I had a pair of black pleather pants in junior high and wore them frequently
6 I hate showering and unless I'm trying to look good (which is rare). I usually only shower 5-6 times a week.
7 I also hate shaving my legs. Maybe if I had darker hair it would be an issue. I probably go through 4 or 5 blades a year.
8 I'm really obsessive about being organized in all aspects of my life
9 I've been a smart ass since I learned to talk
10 I clench my butt cheeks to the tunes of songs.
11 When I was a kid, I thought that braces and glasses were so cool and I wanted to have both, but it turned out that I didn't need either.
12 I love babies and want a lot of them.
13 It bothers me that I don't care about meeting my birth parents.
14 I flew on a plane by myself at the age of 5
15 I really love to sing and I wish I was good at it.
16 When I walk down stairs and no one is around, I hold my boobs so they don't bounce. I like to think they won't get as saggy if I do that.
17 I can't wait to graduate and move back home and mooch off of my parents for a few years.
18 I have the coolest grandparents ever!!!
19 In the past couple of months I changed my diet and started eating really healthy and now it hurts every time I shit.
20 I want to start smoking weed more
21 Whenever I find a food that I like, I eat it over and over again until I get burned out. Like when i discovered pierogies, I ate them multiple times a week for an entire year and then didn't eat them again for months.
22 I need to get 8 to 10 hours of sleep a night.
23 I've never been more stressed in my entire life than I have been over the past couple of months
24 I have an entire closet full of pants that don't fit me and I can't bring myself to get rid of them incase I loose 10 pounds
25 I stole some gum from Kmart when I was 7 and my mom caught me and made me go back in the store and tell them what I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment