So we finally arrived and then we checked in to the conference and then we hopped on the metro and went to chinatown. I've been to d.c. 5 or 6 times and I've never been to chinatown before. I'm not sure if I saw the full extent of it or now, but if I did, then it wasn't very exciting. What I saw just consisted of a giant arch and a bunch of restaurants. After that we walked to the mall to see the washington monument and capitol at night. I've never seen it at night before so that was pretty cool.
Then we came back to the hotel. I stopped at the CVS first because I had to buy some new mousse. Let me rant about this for a little bit. So I usually use suave mousse or tresseme if it's on sale. Suave is one of the cheapest ones that you can buy and it works great on my hair. So I ran out last week and I went to the rite aid on murray to get some and they had this got2b stuff on sale buy one get one free. One bottle was $7 and so i thought, since its more expensive, it has to be better. So I bought 2 bottles of this shit and I absolutely hate it!! It makes my hair crunchy for the entire day and it looks like total shit. The suave mousse makes my hair crunchy when it's wet, but then it dries and the crunch goes away and I'm left with good curls. This got2b shit is the absolute worst. So it just goes to show you that just because something costs more doesn't mean it's better. So I am pledging my loyalty to suave mousse.
I'm absolutely exhausted so I think i'm going to pass out. But first, here is a picture of our nation's capitol.
Nothing says america like a giant penis in the sky
No comments:
Post a Comment