This is a very exciting week to be sitting on the couch and watching tv.
Monday: First Monday night football games of the season and the premiere of the Jay Leno show (which was hilarious)
Tuesday: Biggest loser!!! I fucking love that show. If I ever have a Tuesday night where I don't have to wake up on Wednesday morning and be somewhere I have a really good drinking game planned for the show. I think that if you took a shot every time someone shed some tears you would be annihilated by the time the show was over.
Wednesday: I don't think anything exciting is on Wednesday that I'm interested in, but I guess Jay Leno is always on, score!
Thursday: The office and It's always sunny in Philadelphia. I'm not sure which I like more, It's always sunny or the biggest loser. I guess both tap different emotions in me so it's not really fair to compare them. But rest assured my eyes will be glued to the screen for both shows. I'm also considering watching the show called Community only because it has Chevy Chase and I love everything else that he's done.
Friday: What ever happened to TGIF?
I'm still laughing my ass off at this one. I'm kind of curious what it looks like from the front.

No comments:
Post a Comment