1. AJ moved in with me
2. We got a kitten and named him Hank
3. We bought a brand new bed
Hmmm...seems like things are getting pretty serious! So far none of those decisions have come back to bite me in the ass (except that Hank sometimes actually bites me in the ass) so I will call all of my life changes a success. Here's a picture of our Hanky
He loves yarn! He also likes getting his asshole licked by Tico.
Ok that one is kind of scary, so here is one that will make you go awwww
Awwwwww
Some events that are quickly approaching:
1. My graduation date is actually in sight right now and it is April 2010.
2. I am moving back to Holland, Pa to live in my parents house. I plan on rennovating the basement and making it my own apartment. I have no plans to leave :)
3. I have to start looking for a job! This scares the shit out of me, but I think I'll be ok since my resume after grad school is pretty bitchin. So I hope to make some serious bank.
4. I signed up to take the FE Exam in October and I've been studying my balls off for that.
Some current projects that I am working on:
1. Nick and I built a bed frame yesterday and now I have to sand and stain it to finish it up. Nick was the brains and muscle behind the operation and I'm going to be the one who makes it look pretty.
2. Along with that I need to get a bed skirt and some matching sheets so that it doesn't look stupid. I already made a duvet cover so I'll just match it to that.
3. Finish my yarn scraps blanket. I've been making some serious progress lately so hopefully that will get wrapped up.
4. I'm actually going to finish those goddamn stockings that I've been working on for almost 3 years. The goal (as it was last year) is to finish them and get them up by Christmas.
5. Make matching pillow cases for my duvet cover.
Since People of Walmart is my new favorite site, I am going to start putting up some favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment