"Turn on the charm. You'll be glad you did"...IN BED!
So tonight I am going 'trixin for my friend Kaitlyn's Birthday. I'm really excited because the last 2 times that I went there I had a blast. I'm about to go to Rue 21 right now to buy a booby shirt to wear tonight. I love that store. It's the perfect place to go to buy clothes to go to a club or a bar in. The clothes are cheap and they're bad quality. So it's not a huge deal if you spill a beer or come home with some mysterious bodily fluid all over your shirt. Also, most shirts you buy there do a good job of showing my boobs off, so that's an added bonus.
Funny story: Last night, AJ and I were sitting on my fabulous futon watching tv and all of a sudden we hear this noise that sounded like something huge fell down an entire flight of stairs. We looked at eachother and just assumed it was the cat getting into trouble. About 3 seconds later we hear the same noise again, and we start to wonder what the hell is going on. At that exact moment, Tico comes sprinting into my room with a plastic bag stuck to his legs and neck. He went straight for under my bed. That stupid ass cat managed to get a plastic bag stuck on him and fell down the entire flight of stairs from the third floor and then ran around for a while before hauling ass into my room. He didn't come out from under my bed until hours later. He scared the shit out of himself. I was crying I was laughing so hard.
This comic kind of reminds me of what Meghan does to my clothes

nataliedee.com
No comments:
Post a Comment