Friday, November 21, 2008

My favorite Asian

Feng is my favorite Asian. He works with me in my research group and I see him every day. During the day I spend my free time teaching him slang and obscene jokes and phrases. For example, about 2 months ago, I taught him "that's what she said jokes". Yesterday, we were all in the conference room talking and bickering and manik went to say something along the lines of "I'm coming to your office later." Something like that...anyway, he only got to say the "I'm coming" part and at the exact same moment, Feng and I both said, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!!!!" Now it's not funny that I said it, it's funny that Feng said it because he actually understood the joke. In another case, I taught Manik how to properly use the word bullshit. So yay for me for continuing their advancement in the English language!!


In other news Parker and I (mostly Parker) were total kleptos last night and stole a bunch of glasses from Sharp Edge. I don't feel bad because they totally ripped us off with their shitty food. They charged me $9 for a paper thin individual sized pizza. Bitches.

It's 11:38 right now, I haven't eaten, and I'm freaking starving!!!!!!!! I need to go stuff my face ASAP!!!! But first here's a little Natalie Dee

Natalie Dee
nataliedee.com

No comments: