I just came back from a great thanksgiving break and I can't wait to go home again. Every time I go home I don't want to leave. I can't wait until I graduate so that I can move back. I'm seriously considering moving back in with the old farts at 42 Pheasant dr. It definitely has its pros and cons. I'm sure everyone knows what the cons are. But as far as pros go, I think it would be a great way to pay off all of my debt. If I score a good job and 100% mooch off of them for 2 years, I could probably pay off 90% of my student loans. And if I live at home longer than that, I could save up some serious money and buy a shore house. In fact, I should just stay there forever.
If I decide to move back home, however, there would have to be some serious renovations done. I was thinking about making larry's room and meghan's room into one awesome suite, but I don't think I want to do that. It's too close to where my parents sleep (if you catch my drift). So I was thinking about finishing the basement and making it into an apartment. Put a ceiling in, waterproof it and put in some carpet. I could but some real cure furniture and decorate it all pretty. I love playing with tools so it's a win-win situation. That's kind of far in advance though. None of this can happen unless I can find a job that's close enough that I can commute. I'm pretty confident that I can do that, but you never know.
When I was home, I grabbed some colorful Christmas lights and strung them around my room and it looks really cool. It's like a gingerbread house or something. I should have stolen more so that I could decorate more of the house. I'm real excited for christmas. I actually have some money this year to buy presents for people. And the people that I am buying for are pretty easy. The triplets would be happy with some bottles of booze and my dad would be thrilled with some balmex and new underwear.
I think that I should blog more often, it always makes me feel better if something is making me upset. It makes me think of all of the happy and funny things that are going on instead of all of the bad things. So here is the funny comic of the day:
Haha!! She got teabagged.

nataliedee.com
No comments:
Post a Comment