Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Break- Day 1

Hello!!!

I've decided that I'm going to document my christmas break daily so that everyone knows what I'm up to. So today here is what I did:

This morning I went to the grandparents for breakfast and got to see all my favorite relatives. Meghan was supposed to go with me but she was too lazy to get her ass out of bed. So I sat there for a while and bullshitted with everyone. Then I left and stopped at the Best Buy at red lion and the boulevard because I wanted to get a mouse to go with my sexy brand new computer (which should be coming in the mail tomorrow).

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY COMPUTER TOMORROW!!! I'm so freaking excited! My current computer has been a total piece of shit for years now, so it's time. I'm awaiting my computer as well as a christmas present for that special someone.

Tonight I baked cookies with my mom and sisters. Samantha decided to make a celebrity appearance tonight even though she has a final exam tomorrow. There was a classic gatti rumble while we were baking cookies. My mom was sitting on the floor in front of the sink looking for more cookie sheets and my brother went over to her and pulled his pants down, put his bare ass on her head and ripped this nasty fart. While this was going on, my dad had a broom and tried to sodomize him. After that, the rumble started and it was just a mess of punching, slapping, screaming and dogs barking. Oh family memories.

My mom brought out this delicious pear vodka from the back of the cabinet and so I thought that everyone was going to have a drink and bake cookies. So I concocted the perfect drink and was going to make it for everyone, but it turns out that I was the only one drinking. So now I'm hammered and everyone else is sober. Fantastic. At least the rumble was funnier for me.

Other than that today, I just sat around and crafted. I can't wait for tomorrow. This should be the last blog from this computer ever! Tomorrow I will be blogging from my new computer!!!

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

No comments: