Monday, December 8, 2008

I puked the room.

I puked the bed last night. Actually that's a bit of an understatement. I puked all over my bed, my pillow, my clothes, my floor, my remote control, a picture frame, and a couple of pennies and quarters caught in the line of fire.

I went out last night at 5 to celebrate Anne finally being done with school to mad mex where I consumed 1.5 big ass margaritas, wings, black bean dip and countless chips with salsa. For those of you who are unaware of the margaritas at mad mex, each one has 6 to 7 shots of tequila. After mad mex, I went to hemingways because it was $1.50 blue moon night. I drank a few there and then kelly came to get half price with me. I ordered hummus and continued to drink beer. At around 11 (i think), I took the bus and went home. I felt drunk, but not like I was going to hurl and I certainly remember everything that happened. So I went home and went to bed and next thing I know I woke up and started projectile vomiting all over the place. I didn't get any warning. So I puked everywhere and was in no condition to clean it up, so I just left it and went to sleep on the couch. Then this morning, when I was more coherent I went upstairs to assess the damage and it was bad. I got it all over everything!! There was so much of it and it was so thick. I almost threw up again when I was cleaning it. I used that oxi-clean stuff to get the red hue out of the carpet. That stuff works really great. I'm going to give it another once over when I go home again. Oh and let me tell you about the smell, ehhhh. The entire upstairs smelled like vom. I opened up my window, turned on the fan and lit a candle to try and get rid of the smell. Hopefully now that I cleaned it the smell should start to go away.

Overall, I'm shocked and embarassed about this whole situation. I can't believe that I puked my room. That's such a rookie mistake, shame on me. I wish that I could write more, but I feel like total ass and I think I'm going to take a nap at my desk.

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

4 comments:

OlderUnclePalooza said...

Yea - I hate when that happens.

Usually the projectile episode is associated with milestone events such as bachelor/bacehlorette parties, or after you chug Gallo Port from the BIG jug.

Look at it this way - at least that's behind you now, and being the intelligent, wise-beyond-your-years person you are, this probably won't happen again. Until the Super Bowl.

Ciao.

Anonymous said...

I never had a projectile incident. It's one of those things where it's funny when it happens to somebody else but then it'll suck when you go through it. Mostly because the first thing you think of is, awwwww man I don't want to clean this shit up.

Don't worry about it being embarrasing, we all have our embarassing puking moments. Never drink too much vodka and then start macking it with somebody. That's all I'll say.

P.S. my password still never works when I try to sign in. I always have to reset it.

Unclepalooza said...

Hello Niece. Remind me to tell you about an incident from 1985 at a lame party I went to. Two words..."dry heeves". Nuff said.
Also a special welcome to OlderUnclePalooza.
And cousinpalooza...you have to sign in with your e-mail address then your password...not your screne name. FYI

Anonymous said...

Oooooooohhhhhh, now one would think that you're username would be you're screen name. Why they hell don't they just put E-mail address? Lazy bastards.