Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Break - Day 5

Ah!! I forgot to blog last night. So here is what happened yesterday. I finished my work in record time (2 days). I thought it was going to take me an entire week to do. I continued with the trend of eating meals, showering, working out. I've develeoped quite a nice little routine. I find that when ever I have a routine that I stick to, time goes by so much faster. That's the plan because I want it to be Christmas!!!!!

Highlights of my day yesterday:

1. I ordered a lock for my laptop off of amazon

2. I recorded amazing videos on people's facebook walls. If you haven't gotten one yet, stay tuned. You could be next.

3. We baked 6" diameter snicker doodles.

4. I wore pajamas for the 5th day in a row

5. I watched the grinch!!!

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

No comments: