Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Break - Day 6

I left the house today!!!! I went to the mall with my mom and we almost got a picture with santa, but 1 5x7 was $15! Total rip-off! We went to 4 different stores trying to find some dark colored underwear for my dad so that the shit stains won't be noticeable when he has accidents. Other than that, the mall trip was pretty uneventful. I did some more work for school and then I got the lovely privilege of picking up Korynn from the train station! I was so excited to see her, I love my korynny!! Then she came over and we ate dinner, larry and samantha finally came home from school, we decorated the christmas tree. Within one hour of being home, larry managed to be a little bitch and throw a shit fit. He said that he was never bringing home jordan (the non-jew) because we're all assholes. While this may be true, I think that my family rocks so he can go fuck himself. Then Korynn finally got to meet A.J. through video chatting via gmail. Then Korynn went home because we're getting up real early tomorrow to go to rice's and go shopping.

The highlight of my day today (sorry korynn) was that my mom bought me all of the ingredients to make white russians! My favorite drink! So that's it for today. Here is a video snapshot of me and juliet to cap off the day.

No comments: