Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Break - Day 4

Day 4 has arrived and it was boring for the most part with a few highlights. I made about 500 runs today so that was really productive, but that was the boring part. After putting a solid 8 hours in today, I think that it would be really great to work from home one day, maybe start my own consulting service. I just loved the fact that I rolled out of bed, ate breakfast, there was no rush. I did work for a while, ate lunch, and then I exercised, showered. It was just a really relaxed day with a lot of work being done. I dig it. Plus I got to play with the dogs whenever I wanted which was a bonus. So here are the top 5 highlights of the day:

1. Juliet jumped on the treadmill with me today when I was still walking on it at the start-up. It was really funny to watch her little legs try and keep up.

2. My mom leaned over to fart on the couch and managed to change the channel.

3. There was a Muppet Christmas special on TV!

4. All of my grades were posted from the semester and I got my first 4.0 EVER!! (not kidding, i didn't even do that in high school)

5. I convinced my mom to make 3 meals for me. Sha-wing!

Well that's it for today. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting but I doubt it.

natalie dee
nataliedee.com

No comments: