Wednesday, November 12, 2008

flaming bread

It's 12:50pm right now and this sentence is the first productive thing that I have done the entire day. Well...if you don't count going to the gym at 7:30 this morning. That's right, I finally did it, I got my fat ass to the gym!! I'm hoping that because I made plans to go with Christy that that will be my motivation to keep going. And it helps that Russel offered to drive :)

So I went to the gym and brought stuff to shower there so I didn't smell like shit for the rest of the day. I have a feeling that I'm in for a world of pain tomorrow because I haven't worked out in forever, like 2 months. I had trouble walking down the stairs out of the gym this morning and needed to use the railing as if I was 85 years old. That was the first sign that tomorrow will hurt. Now I feel exhausted and lazy.

Funny story: About an hour ago, my buddy Feng decided that he was going to put 2 rolls into the microwave (why he did this is beyond me, they weren't frozen). Then about 5 minutes later, the microwave dings and out come 2 flaming rolls that are pouring smoke into the room. The entire office is filled with smoke and so he blows on them and throws them into the wastebasket located IN the office! WHAT?!!?!?! Really?? Now the office is filling with smoke at a rapid rate and the smell is just ungodly my eyes start tearing up. So I take the rolls and put them in the trashcan in the hallway and douse them with water. I really can't believe that the fire alarm didn't go off. That would have been priceless. While all of this was going on, there was a meeting across the hall and we could hear everyone bitching about the smell. Apparently, the entire floor smells like burnt shit. Fantastic.

Here's another Natalie Dee comic to get you through the hump day.
natalie dee
nataliedee.com

No comments: