I spent the majority of my night last night rigging the cable up to my room and megan's room. My first attempt was to put it from my room to the basement, but that plan failed because I didn't have the proper equipment. So then I decided to bring it in through the living room and in to the pre-existing hole in the floor. I'm pretty happy that no one witnessed this operation because it was pretty messy and my methods were a little unorthodox. But none of that matters because the house is still standing!!!!! The only bad thing that happened is I actually ripped the metal off of the end of the cable that connects the basement tv...so I'm going to try to fix it with electrical tape and if that doens't work I will just buy a new cable. All in all, I'm pretty pleased with my self for setting the whole thing up with a wrench, hammer, screwdriver and a drill with a bit half the width of the cable (yea...figure that shit out!).
I was so excited about my new setup that I banished my self to my room last night to watch heroes. It was the first night of awesomeness, I had to do it :). But I am going to pledge to not be antisocial because I have a tv in my room. I haven't had a cable tv in my room in a long ass time...probably since I was in highschool. So I shall stop rambling now...check out the pic!!

nataliedee.com
psst....it's a beaver
No comments:
Post a Comment