Monday, September 22, 2008

...and then a hero comes along...

Guess what time it is?!?!?! Nope, not time for Mariah Carey....it's time for Heroes to start again!! It starts tonight at 9pm and I'm super excited for it. I spent the entire day on Saturday watching the entire second season from start to finish. It was glorious, the only time that I ever left the couch was to make food or go to the bathroom. I tried to do those two things at the same time to minimize the amount of steps that I had to take because I'm that lazy bitches!! But in all seriousness, I really needed a day of nothingness because these last 2 weeks at school have been seriously stressing me out. Proof of that is when I left my wallet on the 61A on friday night. A near disaster that was!! Thank god that some nice individual turned it in so I didn't have to go and get a new license and Pitt ID and car key and house key and office key. I did cancel all my cards though, you can never be too careful.

I'm really glad that I didn't go to the tailgate on Saturday because I heard that everyone got completely shitfaced, boobs were bitten, and creepers tried to put the moves on my friends. The next tailgate isn't until mid-october so that should give everyone enough time to recover.

On Sunday, I continued with the tradition of sitting on my ass except that this time, I actually got up and went and watched the steelers and eagles game at Peter's. So the only time that I left the house this weekend was to go to a bar and watch football. Sounds good to me.

Since I've been writing most of my blogs in lab recently, I think that I might have to suspend the video of the day for a while and go with a picture instead. I can't hear any sound and the last video I put up was really weird. So this is a picture from Friday when I went to the pirates game and met the mascot.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Good to see that Ivanova is completely coherent