Thursday, September 11, 2008

wisdom teeth in the time capsule

This year at Gattipalooza, we are making a time capsule. It's going to be about the size of a fishing tackle box and so we're all encouraged to put something small inside of it. I've decided that I'm going to put my wisdom in there. I don't want to throw them away and I don't know what else to do with them, so what better place than a gatti time capsule?

On the suggestion of my fabulous cousin patrick, gattipalooza will be featuring beer pong and flip cup this year. We will be forcing our grandparents to play and probably telling Aunt Natsy to stay away, hahahaha. (I figure that she won't want to stop playing once we teach her).

I've been trying to think of something to do for the talentless contest and I haven't had any luck yet. I think it might be one of those things that will come to me after I've had a few beverages. I've never entered an act before. I was thinking of putting larry and meghan up on stage and making them fight eachother, but I don't think that would be a good idea because there will be little kids there and their ears should be spared from the foul obscenities that would come from their mouths. Maybe all of my cousins and I could have a chugging contest on stage so that the real alcoholic can be known to all. That would be awesome!

I just hope that this year that something hysterical and memorable happens.......like last year when a certain someone and her fat ass broke a chair during musical chairs. I peed a little bit when that happened.

So stay tuned for the full report of gattipalooza.

Girl farts in yoga class and almost shits her pants

No comments: