Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Itchy Crabs

So I was with this guy a few weeks ago and now my vag won't stop itching.........psyche!! The itchy crabs is the name of my fantasy football team. I've never done fantasy football before and I am so freaking excited for the NFL season to start. It gives me a reason to sit on the couch on Sundays for the entire day and watch football. I think that I have a pretty sweet team too, I didn't pick any of the eagles which I think is a good move because they give me enough heartache every year anyway so I chose to leave them out.

Thanks to the other grad students who work with me, I just discovered that there's free coffee on the 6th floor. This is bad for two reasons: 1. Coffee makes me shit 2. I'm gonna be off the wall all day

For this independent study class that I'm taking, I have an assignment where I'm supposed to teach the other students in the class about a topic that was assigned to me by my professor. My topic is different types of asphalt. This concerns me greatly because when I took materials a few years ago, I completely blew the class off and so I have to reteach myself everything that I was supposed to learn and then more so that I can teach the class something. I don't even know how I passed materials. I guess I'm just that good at bullshitting.

I'm not sure if I blogged about this at all, I'm pretty sure that I did, but last week when I was staying at school all night to do some bitch work project for my reasearch group. Well......due to a language barrier miscommunication, I fucked the entire thing up royally and so this is a good thing and a bad thing. It's a bad thing because my professor thinks I'm a retard. But it's a good thing because now I'm booted off of the project and i'm on a new one that isn't due for a long time. So that means that I can get home at a decent hour every night and get shitfaced on the weekend. Holla!!

Ok. coffee kicked in and now I have to shit. This video made me choke on my milk yesterday.

3 comments:

Christy said...

hahaha be careful about the free coffee on the mech-e floor, first of all, that coffee tastes like shit (except when they occasionally have hazelnut, that's not too bad), but besides that, if Glinda catches you not putting a quarter in that little cup she'll probably drop-kick you.

Anonymous said...

i had to use a bathroom at a mcdonalds on broad st because of coffee. it was gross, the bathroom that is. i couldnt hold it anymore, i was desperate

Unclepalooza said...

hey cousinpalooza
i'd rather crap ON broad street than in a mcdonalds on broad street. EEEWWWWW