1. My bed is seriously uncomfortable (i'm not sure how I didn't notice until this week)
2. Tico wakes me up every single morning crying outside my door at the crack of dawn and doesn't shut up.
3. Sometimes I have drunken visitors that snore and thrash around (haha, sorry I had to)
Issue #3 is resolved. That's not happening anymore.
Issue #1 needs to be dealt with soon. I'm not sure what I can do about it except buy one of those really comfy mattress toppers. I've also thought about getting a cheap mattress on craigs list and just putting it on top. We'll see what happens. Both of those options require me to spend money. So if my back keeps hurting a lot all the time then I might have to just spend the money.
Issue #2 magically disappeared this morning and it was glorious! I woke up to my alarm and I wondered where he was. I opened up my door, which usually means he comes bolting up the stairs, and he wasn't there. So after I brushed my teeth and put some clothes on, I walked downstairs and that's when I heard it. Someone had put him in the basement and he was crying to get out. So thank you to whoever put him down there, you saved me some precious hours of sleep!
I've decided that I'm not tailgating on Saturday. Instead, I'm taking a personal health day and sit on my ass for the entire day and watch heroes.
It's always sunny in philadelphia starts tonight!! I watched the first 3 seasons on hulu.com over the summer and I have to say that I might like this show better than the office. It's just so damn funny! It's on 10pm on fx, so if you all aren't doing anything, I suggest you turn it on.
Instead of a video today, I'm going to put in a picture of the gang.
No comments:
Post a Comment