6:00am Wake up
7:00m go to school
7:00am-6 or 7 or 8pm do bitchwork and slowly loose my mind
6 or 7 or 8pm come home an maybe eat dinner
8-11 watch tv
11 bedtime
Last weekend I was almost having a breakdown, but this weekend I kind of had a revelation. I've come to the conclusion that grad school is going to suck no matter what, so I might as well suck it up and make the most of it and not allow myself to get so stressed so easily.
So last night the gang and I went to oktoberfest at penn brewery in the north side. I had so much fun!!! They sell beer by the half gallon, literally, a half gallon milk carton filled with beer. I bought two of them, one of oktoberfest and one penn gold. Both were excellent beers. Then I got a kielbasa with sauerkraut. I don't really like kielbasa or sauerkraut, but when in germany.....
The gang and I are sitting around a table up on the 3rd outdoor tier and playing games and being assholes and I was like, I gotta pee, so I got up to go and got in the infamous bathroom line. I swear it took like 30 minutes to go pee and I decided that I wasn't doing that again. So I went back to my table and continued to drink. So 40 minutes later, I have to pee again ofcourse. I'm not sure who it was, but someone suggested that I go right where I was sitting. Jamie tried it first, and chickened out, but I decided that I was going to succeed. So I had megan and aj hold up my cute purple scarf and I pulled my pants down (while sitting may I add) and scooted to the edge of my seat and let it go. Everyone lifted up their feet so I didn't squirt them. So I peed in public and no one knew about it! Haha I rock!!
On tuesday I finally get paid!!!!!!! This is a HUGE event, because I am soo broke. I'm about to make a $700 credit card payment and slowly crawl out of debt.
Other than that, the onyl things that I have to look forward to this week are tv shows and getting my car inspected, oh wait, that's gonna suck! So hopefully I get a change to catch my breath this week and blog more frequently.
This is a picture of my research group....I call us a mini UN
No comments:
Post a Comment