Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thank god it's football season again!!!!

Yesterday was the first tailgate of the year and it was incredible. It was a little rough at the start, but that's expected at the first tailgate. I had my first beer at 8:30am. It was a noon game, so ideally I would have liked to start drinking at 7am, but it all worked out and I was shit faced by 10:00am. I think that tailgates are gonna be all about cornhole this year, which is a good thing because I'm amazing at it. I had a pretty good run today but as my drunkenness progressed, I became worse and I eventually lost. There was no sexy hot dog eating contest today which is good; i'm done with that phase of my life. All in all the tailgate was amazing, but I'd have to say the highlight of my day was ribfest. After the game was about halfway over, AJ and I made a little trip down to ribfest outside of Heinz field and got a pulled pork sandwich. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!! I'm really tempted to go back there today and get another sandwich. After the game I took a nap, woke up at 7, and then ended up falling asleep again at 10:30pm.

Now I'm at school wasting away at this stupid work that I have to do. My goal is to get out of here by 8:00pm tonight.

Couldn't resist

1 comment:

Unclepalooza said...

hello niece.

tripple loved that video.
keep them coming!

OBAMA 2008