Oh Sandcastle, how I love thee! Here are my favorite things about sandcastle:
1. The season pass is cheaper than joining a pool
2. The nuts smell amazing, I just want to put them in my mouth and suck on them.
3. The yinzer cess pool a.k.a. the wave pool
4. The clearance bathing suits, I bought one
5. All of the fat children. I swear their parents have to force feed them for them to be so fat
6. FUPAS!!!!
7. The quasi-chubby dude who wears the speedo and has long hair..he's Dallas' long lost love
8. The inane display of tattoos
9. Laughing at parents who's kids won't stop crying and ruin the day
10. The white slips of paper that are given out as parking passes
11. Walking into warm spots in the pool that were previously occupied by small children
12. Looking at all the pregnant women who are about to pop and thinking "sucks to be them!"
13. Napping in the lazy river
14. Using the grass sitting area as a changing room
15. Smuggling in liquor
16. Making fun of everyone in sight
17. Peeing in the wave pool
18. Watching people pick their wedge after going down the large slide
19. Picking my own wedge after going down the large slide
20. Talking about the weekend with my friends....awww
I decided that I'm going to try and include a video of some sort every time that I blog so this is the one for this blog:
No comments:
Post a Comment