Monday, August 25, 2008

Not the first day of school for me!!

My apologies to all of you who started school today (which is all of my friends and sister). I don't start school until tomorrow at 5:30pm. Infact, as of right now, I only have class tuesday and wednesday nights. Sounds like a 5 day weekend to me!! This all will probably only last for a week or two. Because pretty soon I will either have to start doing research or be a TA for a class. But as of now, I don't have shit going on.

So let's see...what did I do since the last time I posted. Well, I went to the Maroon 5 concert on thursday and it was freaking awesome!! We tailgated a few hours before the show. Megan drove and cooked all the food and I bought it, plus the beer. I was a little peeved that only one person chipped in for food and beer. But, it's ok because next time I go over their houses and drink beer I'm not chipping in squat! So after getting drunk at the tailgate, I proceeded to go to the concert. On the way in, I found someone to buy my last ticket!! That pretty much made up for not getting any money for food AND it redeemeed my stupid sister and her roommate for almost screwing me out of $60. The concert was amazing!! By the end of it I wanted to run up onstage and jump the lead singer's bones. He's so hot!!

On Friday, I had my fantast football draft. I have a bitchin team and can't wait for the season to start so that I can kick everyone's ass!!!

Saturday I went to the bars and got shitfaced.

And finally, yesterday I was on campus all day because of the activites fair. I gave out 1000 t shirts for telefact in an hour! Pretty nuts.

Here's some food for thought for all of you people who are my age or older. Most of the kids who are starting college this year were born in 1990! WTF?? Makes me feel old.

Here's a video of my new sexy man Adam Levine. Mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm

No comments: