Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Hurts when I sit to pee

So I did this workout two days ago and I am still in serious pain. What kind of motivation is that for me to keep working out? Every time I do it, I'm left in serious pain for days afterwards. I know that it means that I got a good workout and that if I keep doing it, it won't hurt anymore. WHATEVER! It hurts when I sit to pee goddamnit.

In other news, my new favorite show is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. This show is incredible!! I suggest that you all go to hulu.com and watch it.

The 7th Annual Gattipalooza is 37 days away, holla!!! I'm pumped about it, this year's theme is easter and my dad is going to be hiding eggs so that means everyone is in trouble. I am a master egg finder so everyone better watch their ass!!

I'm going to matrix again tomorrow with the ladies. I can't wait!! I had such a blast last week. Speaking of having a blast. I got shit faced last night during our first sexual counseling session. I never realized how much guys suck at life until I heard some of the stories last night. I think that they need to go to sex classes and get their shit together.

An oldie but a goody

1 comment:

Unclepalooza said...

hey Gattipalooza !

Don't be fooled by Jason...I am your number one fan ! My Birthday is Wednesday August 20th....if you want to post it on your blog that day I wouldn't be mad !