Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Can't find something to rant about

So I've been sitting here for the last hour trying to think about something to say and I can't come up with dick!!! This is really pissing me off. All of a sudden I just got this urge to bitch about something, but I can't think about anything to bitch about. I was going for one of those Jerry Seinfeld, "What's the deal with that?" gigs. I had an awesome one the other day and I forgot it and now I'm really pissed off.

Actually now that I think about it, I know exactly what I'm going to bitch about. For a graduation present I got this nice ass Pitt umbrella and I think that I've used it once since I got it. Not because I keep leaving it at home every time it rains, noooo, it's because every time it's supposed to rain and I lug that goddamn umbrella around, the rain goes away! WTF!?!?!?!?!!??! Today is a perfect example. I checked the weather at 11:00 this morning just before I left and it said that today there was an 80% chance of rain- and not just rain, STRONG THUNDER STORMS. I thought, awesome, it's definitely going to rain today, I'm going to go and grab my umbrella. It will be really nice when I'm walking home not to get all wet. I'll be the envy of the streets. So here I am sitting at telefact at 4:35 in the afternoon and I haven't seen one goddamn raindrop the whole day. I'm going to have to take that umbrella ALL the way back to squirrel hill and look like a huge dick because I'm going to be the only one holding a giant obnoxious umbrella. They're probably going to be thinking "hmm...is this girl retarded? didn't she check the weather today and realize that it's only now a 30% chance of rain?" I DID CHECK THE GODDAMN WEATHER!!!!!! Pittsburgh is such bull shit!! How hard can it be to figure out if it's going to rain?? Ok I'm done now.


Funny Quote: "Excuses are like assholes, everyone's got one and they all stink" -Compliments of Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Funny Picture:


2 comments:

Unclepalooza said...

Hey Gattipalooza...love the blog. You should post some Creed videos sometime !

Jasse said...

Hahaha, this is Jason and I am a fan.