Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DHL has hot delivery drivers

I've recently noticed that all DHL delivery drivers are extremely good looking. I've seen about 10 in the past week and they've all been hot! I wonder why this is, maybe it has to do with those brightly colored red and yellow uniforms. I'm not sure but keep it comin!

So last night I started to drink that bottle while at work AND (this is the best part) I managed to open it without a corkscrew. I used a screw and a hammer. I know, i'm a genius. Next thing I know, it's 11:00 and I drank the entire bottle! It was one of those large sutter home bottles. So needless to say I was shitfaced and I pissed the bed. (big surprise there right?) So I have to wash the goddamn sheets AGAIN. If anyone out there ever sees me black out drunk (it's pretty obvious), PLEASE make me go to the bathroom before I go to bed. No matter what I say, just make me go. I guarantee whatever you say to me I won't remember so don't be nice.

I'm in a way better mood today, the callers are a little less angry today. Thank god, I was about ready to choke a bitch. And now for the video of the day. Today there are two videos because I couldn't pick. The first one is this woman who is a weight lifter and while attempting to lift a weight, she pisses on the mat. Watch closely.




The second one is titled "Who Pooped in the Pool?" Enough said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, the women in this family and pissing the bed, well, actually just you and jen. do you want me to get a big roll of plastic for you to set up on your bed every night before you drink?