So yesterday morning, I came to school and had to pee like a race horse and so before entering my office, I decided to stop and take a leak. I go into the bathroom, put my bag down outside the stall and open the door. In that instant, I manage to trip on the straps of my bag, fall and plunge my arm, elbow deep, into the nasty ass toilet. Keep in mind that I was wearing a jacket, a sweater and another shirt because it's beyond freezing outside. So within the first 5 minutes of being at school, I managed to go swimming in the disease infested toilet in benedum. Now, this could have gone a lot worse. There could have been some terds in there, or some bloody disgustingness, or a combination of both. So while swimming in the toilet was gross, it could have been way way worse. So I had to take off all of the saturated layers and lay them on the radiator so that they would dry and then I lubed myself up with some Purel. I'm also fortunate that no one saw me do this. That might have been worse.
The finale of ANTM is tonight and I am very excited. Megan is making me an amazing dinner and in return I anticipate drinking an entire bottle of wine with her. Bust out the rubber sheets!!
I've never been to the strip district before. I know, i'm pretty shocked about it myself. I've driven through it before, but never actually stopped and looked at the shops. Word on the street is that there is some good produce down there which is fantastic because I am disgusted with the produce at giant eagle. $3.99/pound for green bell peppers that look like shit?? I don't think so. I've been really in the mood for veggies and healthy food and then every time I go to shop I come home with nothing because everything is over priced and disgusting. So I decided that this weekend I am going to make my first trip down to the strip and buy me some veggies. I'm pretty excited, hopefully things are cheap and good looking. That's what she said!!
oh snap!!
nataliedee.com
2 comments:
eeeeewwwwwww. even though it could have been worse it's still pretty bad. make sure you shower like a thousand times before you come to grandmom's for thanksgiving, haha.
then again i can't really say anything because i had to help grandpop and his cronies take aunt rosie to the eye doctor monday. i brought hand sanitizer with me but uncle john said it's too bad they dont make vag sanitizer.
Hello Niece !
That's right....I said it. Vag Sanatizer. Actually she needs a vag chisel.....hasn't seen a drop of real water in 14 years.
Post a Comment