Sunday, September 7, 2008
1/5 of everything +blue dye = foolishness
Another week gone by and another week of drunken antics at a Pitt football tailgate. This week, the blue juice was the culprit. I arrive at the tailgate at around 2:00 and it appeared to be a typical tailgate except for the blue mystery jungle juice. I take a few swigs from Nick and immediately notice the tequila. I later discovered that there as 1/5 of tequila in there in addition to 1/5 of 4 other liquors. Then it was dyed blue, whether it as juice or powder I'm not sure. All I know is that it was damn good and I drank waaay too much of it. So the afternoon progressed with cornhole and beer. Then I made the decision to drink a huge cup of this blue jungle juice. After that, the rest of the day was a blur and I don't think I regained consciousness until about 5:30 this morning when I woke up severely hung over and drank about a gallon of water before returning to my warm bed. So let me tell you what I do remember of the rest of the day. I go into the game and AJ and I find some seats in the lower section. We sat there for a long time and I got up to go to the bathroom and when I come out, AJ is standing there and he told me that we got kicked out of our seats. I yelled at him for losing the seats (I realize now that I was being a huge bitch). So he told me that we got kicked out of our seats because we had wrist bands for the upper level because we got there too late. It would have been nice if someone told us that to begin with. But I went up to the security guard who kicked us out, I gave him a piece of my mind and then went up to the upper level to find some new seats. Halftime came and went and I don't actually remember any of the game until the 3rd quarter started. They scored some more and we left at the beginning of the 4th quarter. We took a shuttle back to oakland and decided that an antoon's pizza was a necessity. So I called it in and we picked it up and then went to the bus stop to get a bus back to squirrel hill. But before I went to the bus stop, I had to pee, so I found some alley and dropped my pants and took a leak. So at the bus stop, I found a trash can so that I could put the box of pizza on top of it and eat it while I waited for the bus. So I'm eating my pizza and I kept noticing all of the homeless people looking at me because they wanted a slice. If any of them had come up to me, they would have been in big trouble. Never mess with a drunk woman and her pizza. The bus finally came and I made it home and don't really know what I did for the rest of the night. After that cup of blue juice, the entire day was a blur. There's not another home football game for 2 weeks, thank god, I need some down time. But....gattipalooza is next weekend and that's gonna be a guaranteed shit show. I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so THAT is what happened to you. Haha. I know the feeling though, I had a small amount of that stuff and I can't imagine what a whole cup would have done.
I had two cups. Needless to say...just be glad you stuck with one.
Post a Comment