Sunday, September 14, 2008

Did I hear a ding?

Gattipalooza is over. Only 360 days left until the next one...or something like that? We made it home on friday night after a painful 6 hour drive in the pouring rain. It took 6 hours because we left in the middle of friday rush hour (NOT my choice). Saturday morning around 10:30, we left my house and headed to Tulip st. I stopped at my grandparents house first and got the greatest gift ever! I was featured on a few, collector item, gattipalooza t shirts!! The picture on them is the one that's on my blog, me pretending to be quail man, while drunk in mexico. The first venue of the day was my Aunt Natsy's house where we had an egg hunt, pokeno for wrapped crap, pin the ears on Anthony Sr., brunch, and beer. I won several wrapped crap items, found a ton of eggs, and drank a few beers. I also think that I won pin the ears on Anthony Sr. but no one wrote the names down on the ears so who knows.

Venue #2 was Louise's house where there was another egg hunt and a liquored up jello pie eating contest. The age range for that event was 17 to 60 something. Oh underage drinking (or jello slurping).

Venue #3
Joe and Carol's where there was one more egg hunt and the talentless contest. I think that the talentless contest should be moved back to weezy's because there's a stage.

There weren't that many crazy antics this year. I was hoping for someone besided me to make an ass out of themselves, but unfortunately, I was the only one. By the way, if anyone would like to know the story behind the title of this blog, you'll have to ask me in person. I'm not sure who reads this thing and I don't really want to start any drama. I think the only person who knows is unclepalooza (since he made it up, hahahahaha, oh what a day).

So sorry this blog is so late. I have been seriously swamped at school!! It's 7:42 right now and I've been in the same room since 7am. Depressing!!!!!

I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to the tailgate this weekend. On one hand there's not going to be another one for about a month. But on the other hand, I've had crazy weekends for the last 3 weeks and I kind of just want to chill and maybe have my own heroes marathon. I'm not sure yet, it will have to be a game time decision. The eagles play the steelers this week at 4:15, so I might save my day of drunken shenanigans for Sunday. I plan on going to a bar to watch the game.

So hit me back with some comments because I said so :) For the video of the day, I chose Stewie's gayest moments, in honor of palooza.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I agree, bar for the game on Sunday!

Unclepalooza said...

hello niece.

we both heard the "ding", we both said "dang", then we both stepped in some "dung" !!
it dinged, it beeped, it was fab-u-lous !
Skip wants to come to Pittsburgh in October for the big "18".