Thursday, September 4, 2008

prematurely exposing myself in public

About 20 minutes ago, I had to pee, so I went downstairs to go to the bathroom on the 10th floor and I walk in the bathroom and immediately begin to unbutton my pants and unzip the zipper. As I'm doing this, 2 other women come out of the stalls and give me the weirdest looks and I didn't really think anything of it until I plopped down to pee and then it came to me. I've been prematurely exposing myself in public bathrooms. I'm not really sure when this started, but it had to be a while ago because I didn't even realize I was doing it today until a minute later. So if any of you out there have seen me do it, my apologies.

I don't really have anything else to say today. I just thought I'd share that with everyone.

Funny Animal Sex!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unclepalooza said...

Hey Niece.
You get that from your Grandfather.
See you in 9 days !

Anonymous said...

if she gets that from grandpop then god help me

Unclepalooza said...

hey cousinpalooza...

you're gonna be surprised...possibly shocked...by what your going to get from your grandfather...that's why god made booze and weed. we're all fucked !