Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Seriously ADD right now

Hello loyal followers. As you've noticed, I changed the scenery of my blog. This is because it's fall now and the colors changed. Summer is over. Summer was over as of yesterday I decided because this morning I woke up and it was cold and raining. I walked downstairs and I thought I was gonna freeze my nips off. Then again, I'm pretty sure that every window in our house is open (which adds up to about 100) so that might be a reason as to why it was so damn cold. I also noticed that it's getting darker sooner. I don't really care that summer is over, fall is my favorite season of the year because

1. Football season starts and I have an excuse to get drunk at 7am
2. The colors are the best (reds, oranges and yellows)
3. My tv shows finally come back on again!
4. Thanksgiving and Halloween
5. Pumpkin Pie
6. Apple cider
7. I don't smell like BO at the end of the day because it's not hot anymore
8. Gattipalooza

In other news, my fantasy football team lost because my receivers sucked dick! I don't understand how I still lost with Michael Turner, it's horseshit and I'm protesting. I have to give props to Jamie and Craig though. They managed to beat me even though they sat Donovan McNabb. Out of 12 teams, I had the 4th highest point total and still lost!! This upcoming week, I face off against AJ. Thank god that I will be home on Sunday because I don't think that I would be able to watch the games with him. Both of us are really competitive and since we're not afraid to be assholes in front of each other, the combination would surely lead to a disastrous fight.

Meghan informed me yesterday that she plans on bringing 2 kids home that she met from school. Those poor kids. I hope they know what they're in for. The shenanigans that go on at Gattipalooza are sure to scar them for life. I'm bringing Kelly home, but I'm not worried about her. She's been hearing the fucked stories about my family for years, so she knows what she's in for. I can't leave until 4:30 on friday! It really sucks because it's going to take us forever to get out of Pittsburgh. I don't understand why she can't just skip class. It's late friday afternoon, it should be illegal for classes to be scheduled at that time.

I'm really excited to see Larry and Samantha's dorms on Sunday. My mom said that she saw larry's dorm recently and after a week it's already a shit hole and smells an asshole that hasn't been washed in a month. I guess that's pretty typical for a boy's dorm, but not after a week. I wonder how he's going to deal with that, he's kind of a neat freak.

I've been distracted all freaking day!!!! I don't want to do anything. A home work assignment that should have taken me an hour took me 5 hours because I dicked around all day and now I'm writing the longest blog of the century. After I'm done writing it, I'll probably take a half an hour to find the perfect you tube video of the day.

That just reminded me, my last blog entry, I forgot to mention something. In the midst of my drunken stupor on saturday. AJ and I managed to get matching bruises. Now I'm not talking about a small bruise that's kind of similar to his. I'm talking about a massive purple bruise that's hot to the touch and 4 inches wide. He has the exact same one in the exact same place on this thigh. I think we both walked into the stadium seats at the game. I don't know what else it could be.

So finally the video of the day! I'm pretty sure this is what I looked like on saturday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we should do a palooza first and get some beer pong and flip cup going. how funny would it be to see grandpop playing beer pong?