Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Break - Day 3

Well....I spent about 4 hours last night trying to figure out how to do that video blog thing. It was such a pain in the ass. So unless there is a burning desire for all of you to see my gorgeous face, then I don't think it's happening again. Anyways......

Today was some what productive. I woke up at a decent hour. I ate breakfast, lunch and dinner. A rare thing. Then I showered. Also a rare thing, haha. Then I went to the mall because I realized that I forgot to bring my sneakers home with me. I had plans for working out when I was home and I can't wear anyone else's sneakers in this house because all of their feet are huge!! Seriously, we got some big footed women in this house. Yikes! So I went to the mall in hopes of finding some cheap shoes. I actually went to DSW on the advice of AJ and found some cute pink sneakers for $30. Whoo! Then I did a little shopping with Meghan and came home. I ran for 2 miles on the treadmill and then I did turbo jam! The ultimate body sculpting workout!!!!!! Juliet was in the basement with me and apparently didn't like the fact that I was turbo jamming and she started to freak out and she knocked me over while I was sculpting. I had to kick her out. Bitch!!

After I sculpted myself, I started to transfer 15G of music with my 2G ipod because I left all of my usb keys at school. So that took freaking forever. Then I ate dinner with my mama and then we went shopping for a christmas tree!!! Of course we decided to go when none of the triplets are here AND it's snowing and freezing outside. I suggested that we go once all the snow melts because if we get a snow covered tree, the snow will melt and get the floor all wet. No one ever listens to me (actually it's quite the opposite, haha) and we got a tree covered in snow and it flooded our living room. It looks so good and our whole house smells great!!

I finally got the email so that I can start doing this mountain of work laying in front of me. I'm taking a break from that right now because I needed to blog, but I'm going to wake up early tomorrow and get on that shit immediately. The faster I finish the faster I can sit around on my fat ass and do nothing. I'm thinking about learning the beyonce dance for Single Ladies. Maybe if I'm feeling squirrley I'll but a leotard and wear it while dancing to it. We'll see, highly doubtful though.

Well I think that sums it up for day 3 of break. Stay tuned!

I completely forgot about my love for movies done in 30 seconds and re-enacted by bunnies.
http://www.angryalien.com/aa/superbadbuns.asp

1 comment:

Unclepalooza said...

Hey Niece....you might want to get with Jennifer on the single ladies dance...she wants to do it too. I smell a Palooza act for 2009.