Thursday, August 14, 2008

Almost lost in Pittsburgh (trafford to be more exact)

So yesterday, after leaving telefact, I walked down to the bus stop at forbes and bigelow like I always do and waited for one of the 61's or the 59U to show up. So I get on a bus thinking that it was the 61F and I sit down and start listening to music and daze off thinking about what food I plan on eating for dinner. 15 minutes later I notice that we pass by a CVS and I start thinking, since when is there a CVS on the way to squirrel hill? Oh wait, there's not! Then I look at the front of the bus and realize that I'm on the 67F headed to Trafford! So I have a little panic attack and pull the lever and immediately get off the bus. I was about ready to start calling everyone I knew that had a car to come and rescue me. As I was dialing numbers I looked up at the street signs so that I could tell them where I was and then I realize that I'm at the corner of wilkins and murray and only 3 blocks away from forbes and murray which is like 4 blocks from my house. So in summary, I got on the wrong bus because I'm a jackass and ended up discovering new buses that take me close to my house. Yay for being an asshole!!

I went bowling last night and I had an awesome time! I went to arsenal lanes and I was a little bit skeptical about it because it was in this shady ass location in lawrenceville. But it turned out to be a pretty cool bowling alley. It doesn't have any fancy screens or ball returns but it was cheap and fun and there was a live band. I actually kind of felt like I was in grease 2 during the bowling alley scene. There's a bar too but I didn't go to it because I'm not going to drink for a while. The only bad part about last night was that I lost. AJ and I played 5 games and he won 3 and I won 2. I would have beat him except that my fingers and wrist and arm started to hurt by game 2 so I started to suck big time. But it was still a lot of fun and I want to go back once I build up some more muscle and kick ass!!

SCOOOOOOOORE TONIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

Unclepalooza said...

hello niece.
Re:the bus incident....some would say that you pulled a "Lardy".