Yes, it's true. I wet the bed last night. I finally christened the new bed. We all went to matrix last night, now known as just 'trix, and I got shit faced and peed the bed. Holla!!!!! For those of you who don't know me, I frequently wet the bed when I consume large amounts of alcohol. Actually I'm really happy with myself because I can't even remember the last time that I did it, besides last night obviously. That's a really big step for me, freshman year of college it was like every time that I got drunk I'd piss the bed. So now it's getting better. The occurrences are few and far between so I'm pretty proud of myself
I'm so freakin excited for the opening ceremonies!! But I do have one small minor issue with NBC and their programming decision. So today is 8/8/8. I thought that the opening ceremonies were supposed to start at 8:00. That makes sense, I thought that was the whole point, make it at 8:00 to continue the theme of the 8's. But the opening ceremonies are starting at 7:30!! WTF is up with that?? It's total bullshit and I'm not happy about it. I know that they already happened because China is 12 hours ahead of us, but still, that shit makes me mad.
It's a rare occurrence when I cry or get emotional. The opening ceremonies are one of those times. For some reason I get really choked up when I see the United States come out. I'm getting choked up right now thinking about it. So if anyone wants to see me cry tonight, come on over. On that note, let it be known that for the next 16 days my ass will be plopped on the couch and my eyes glued to the tv, it's olympics time baby!!
This is a clip from it's always sunny in philadelphia, my new obsession in life
1 comment:
Does it hurt when you pee in bed too?
Post a Comment