Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A little stressed and bitter for no good reason

So I haven't blogged since Saturday and there are 3 reasons for that.

1. My family was here the whole weekend and I didn't really have time to sit and write about what went on.
2. This is day 2 of my marathon week at Telefact. Normally this is where I create all of my little masterpieces but this is move-in week for pitt so I have been talking to retarded freshman and their asshole parents for already 4.5 hours today and 9 hours yesterday, so I haven't had time to write. I've writte 5 lines and started this an hour ago and it's gotten nowhere.
3. Meg (my sister) has been a little high maintenance these past 2 days and so I've been spending my time with her.

I had a lot of fun with my family this weekend, I'm really glad that they came and stayed with me. Loaded questions was possible the greatest thing ever! But because of reasons #2 and #3 and a few other unmentionable incidents, I'm feeling stressed and bitter. There are so many stupid people on campus right now!! And everyone is really angry because of the stressful move in and they call me and take the anger out on me and it's horseshit! I'm in a terrible mood because of all these assholes. Why can't everyone just chill out? I think I might break my soberness and get a bottle of wine and drink it tonight.

I can't wait for the Maroon 5 concert!! I'm going to get completely shitfaced and blackout and try to steal weed from everyone at the show. Soo...maybe someone else should drive home.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!!

3 comments:

Unclepalooza said...

Breathe, niece, breathe. Wax on, wax off. Just say the word and we'll send Lardy to de-stress you. Please....say the word !

Unknown said...

1- Tomorrow will be amazing and will completely destress
2- I was feeling like that yesterday too and actually had no good reason at all besides the obvious physical one, so at least you had good reasons and weren't just a sour ass like me. haha
3- Take your uncle up on the offer and bring your grandpa up here!!

Christy said...

I second Meg's comment...tomorrow will be awesome, and we all love your grandpa!
And the next time an annoying parent or freshman calls...give them the wrong information/phone number/directions just for fun ;)